Hamas sacrifices Arab children and celebrates the victory. Then we are supposed to cry over the very same children.
If there is one talent Hamas has, it is propaganda. After sacrificing their own children, they point the finger at Israel and say, “They did it!”
Feeding lies to the media, creating a network of bleeding heart followers on social media who will spread the word of the “terrible atrocities” taking place in Gaza by showing the world photos of dead Syrian children, (who were killed by their own people), indoctrinating the Muslim community to take a stand against “those evil Jews” in order to help the “poor, helpless Palestinians”… United in their hatred of Jews, Muslims everywhere protest in so-called “demonstrations”, which are often violent riots. And they hold up their placards announcing the “Holocaust” taking place in Gaza, with the “innocent children who are dying” claim their most strategic tool in the propaganda war against Israel as well as Jews in Diaspora.
They even take photos of the rubble in Gaza with carefully placed, brand-new clean toys on top and a stroller in the background. (Check it out at Israellycool.)
Here’s the problem. Hamas does not care about Palestinian children. They are but a pawn in their ploy for support and sympathy. Some examples to illustrate:
- Hamas Killed 160 Palestinian Children to Build Tunnels
They use people’s homes to hide their weapons, even with children in the house:
Israel Defense Forces shared this photo on Facebook, along with the caption: “Hamas continues to use its people for terrorist purposes: two days ago, we found explosive devices adjacent to a baby’s cradle. This is the true face of Hamas.”
They run to their deaths and take their children with them:
- Hamas has a history of launching rockets from schools, residential neighborhoods, mosques, etc., and has often targeted Israeli schools as well- even kindergartens and preschools.
- UNRWA schools were used to store rockets. After issuing a condemnation, the “UNRWA handed the rockets in its schools back to unnamed ‘local government authorities in Gaza.’ The ‘authorities’ turned out to be the terrorist group Hamas.” Rather than deterring the terrorists from using Arab children as human shields, the UNRWA has made itself an accessory to the crime. Sure, they do not want the weapons in that particular school, but Hamas will simply move them to another school, hospital, or residential area, putting their own children at risk.
- They raise their children to kill themselves:
“On December 18, 2012, senior Hamas commander Zaher Jabarin gave an interview to Hamas’ Al-Quds TV. In the interview, Jabarin said Hamas labors ‘day and night’ educating Palestinian children in Gaza to become suicide bombers.
“Becoming a suicide bomber is a sought-after career move, Jabarin claimed. ‘The Palestinian youngsters, the resistance and Jihad warriors, fight and quarrel over performing a courageous suicide operation,’ he said.”
- Hamas is not the only group sacrificing children. Fatah has also been known to pay children to throw pipe bombs, and if they die in a suicide bombing, the parents receive a cash prize, along with a “badge of pride.”
- During Operation Defensive Shield, “children were sometimes left behind to trigger booby-traps that terrorists set for troops.”
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Yasser Arafat encouraged children to play a part in “the struggle” and stressed the importance of “martyrdom.”
- “29 suicide attacks were carried out by youth under the age of 18 in 2000-2003, the bloody peak of the Second Intifada,” and “The PA furnishes a cash payment – $2,000 per child killed and $300 per child wounded. But it is more than money, it is ideology, culture, religion…” -I Don’t Dress My Sons with Suicide Belts
- Palestinian terror groups have been using children as suicide bombers for many years: Willing to Die: Palestinian suicide bombers
- Hamas’s Web School for Suicide Bombers
- Hamas TV encourages children to participate in the fighting and to kill Jews.
- Hamas holds youth summer camps. “Instead of classrooms and swimming lessons, the camp boasts military training facilities and uniform-clad children and teens.” This summer they were expected to have 100,000 “students,” though Operation Protective Edge may have changed their plans!
- At the graduation of one of these youth camps, the militant children were told, “Our path- is jihad. Our utmost desire- is death for the sake of Allah!”
- At Hamas’ rallies, they dress up their children as jihadists, encouraging them to aspire to become terrorists:
- Palestinians also dress their children as terrorists at kindergarten plays and graduations and even display mock coffins draped in terror group flags in order to idolize “martyrs” and celebrate “martyrdom.”
Hamas treats its own children in this manner but then expects us to cry over the same children. And somehow the leftist, liberal media takes the bait, hook, line and sinker!
More articles on the Palestinian sacrifice of their own children: